第一:引导客户进自己的展会摊位

1: Good morning, sir. Can I show you around our booth?

早上好,先生。我带您参观一下我们的展位吧?

2: Can I have your business card?

能要一张您的名片吗?

3: I'm sorry, I've run out of my business cards.

抱歉,我的名片刚用完了。

4: That's okay, can you write down your contact information for me? 没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗?

5: Sorry, I only have one business card left.

抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了。

6: That's okay, I'll just take a picture of the card.

没关系,我将名片拍个照就行。

7: Our factory is located in Shenzhen, and our main products are A and B.

我们工厂深圳,主要产品有A和B。

8: Which products are you interested in?

您对哪方面的产品感兴趣呢?

9: You can leave these heavy brochures here, my colleague can help look after them.

您可以把收集到的这些重的彩页资料放在这儿,我同事可以帮忙照看。

10: That would be great, these brochures are quite heavy.那太好了,这些资料好重。11: Hello, welcome to our exhibition.

您好,欢迎来我们展会看看。

12: Good morning, how can I assist you today?

早上好,我能为您做些什么呢?

13: Here's my business card, may I have one of yours?

这是我的名片,我可以拿一张您的名片吗?

第二:与客户打开话题

1: What are you looking to see at the exhibition today?

您来展会是想看点什么?

2: What type of products are you interested in finding at the exhibition?

您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?

3: Have you found the products you were looking for today?

您今天有找到您想要的产品吗?

4: Please take a look at our promotional brochures.

请看看我们的宣传手册。

5: Here's our product catalog and contact card.

这是我们的产品图册和联系卡。

6: What line of business are you in?

您是做哪一行的?

7: This is our company's general manager, Mr. Xu.

这位是我们公司的总经理徐总。

8: Would you like a cup of coffee? Let's sit down and talk. Is there any other features you're interested in that I haven't mentioned?

给您来杯咖啡吧?咱们坐下来谈。您还有哪些感兴趣的功能我这边没提到?

第三、询问客户意向

你可以跟着询问他获取进一步的细节,以下表达仅供参考:

① What brought you to this trade show?(您来展会是想看点什么?)② What are you looking for at the show?(您想在展会上找哪方面的产品?)

③ Would you like me to give you a quick overview of what we offer?(我给您简短介绍一下我们的产品好吗?)

第四、留下联系方式

① May I have your name card ?(能要一张您的名片吗)   Sorry, I just run out of my card.(抱歉,我的名片刚用完了)   It's OK. Could you write the information down here?(没关系,您能把相关信息写一下吗)② Sorry, I just have one last card.( 抱歉,我只剩最后一张名片了)    Doesn't matter. I can take a photo of it.(没关系,我将名片拍个照就行)

随时观察客户,如果客户比较着急的话可以先留下联系方式,展会回去当天再联系,如果客户没有表现出着急,可以接下来的重点。

第五、产品介绍

We are in this field for 5 years, too. These are our cataloque and our brief introduction. We cooperate with big customer , for example, ABC in USA, and DEF in Germany.(我们在这行五年了,这是我们的目录和我们的简介,我们有和大客户合作,比如,美国ABC和德国DEF)

② This new product is to the taste of(国家/地区)market. I think it will also have a good market in your country.(这种新产品在(哪里)很受欢迎,我想TA也会在你国的市场上很畅销)

③ This product is now in great demand and we have received many enquiries from other countries.(这种品现在需求量很大,我们也有很多其他来自不同国家的询盘)TIps:聊到一款产品时一定要迅速切中它的独特之处,抓取客户注意力。

第六、询问需求数量

 Thank you for your inquiry. Would you let us know the quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?(谢谢你询价,为了更有效提出报价,能否请您谈谈所需求的数量)

② The MOQ of this model is 500pcs. It is Ok for you?(这款产品的最小起订量是500台,您对此有问题吗?)

③ What's the average quantity of your order please? Maybe I can quote on it.(您的平均采购量是多少?或许我能基于这个数据给您报价)

第七、邀请参观工厂

对于工厂在临近展会的供应商,应抓住时机,争取让有意向的大客户去工厂走走看看。

① I am sure you will have more clear idea about us/ our product after visiting our factory. (相信参观完我厂后,您会对我们/我们的产品有更清晰的认识)

② There are more available samples in our showing room for your options. (我们工厂的展示空间有更多可供选择的样本)

③Would you like to have a look in our factory? We will drive you there. You can look over the whole manufacturing process. (您有兴趣参观一下我们的工厂吗?我们可以开车送你过去,实地了解整个制造过程)

第八、产品报价

① This is our price list for your reference.(这是我们的报价单供参考)

② This is our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.(这是我们的FOB报价单。但单上的所有价格,将以我方最后确认为准)

Tips:灵活应对客户提出的所有问题,做不到的事情也不要绝对地否定,凡事留有余地。

第九、引导客户下单

① lf you can confirm the order during the fair, we can give you more discount.(如果您可以在展会期间确认订单,可以您更多的折扣

 We provide samples, You can try it out After you have tried it out, I'm sure you'll agree that this is a very good product.(我们提供样品,您可以试用一下。我相信您试用过后一定会认为这是个好产品)

第十、巧妙结尾

1: Would you mind taking a photo with me?

您是否介意和我拍张合影?

2: Do you mind if I add you on Skype/WeChat/LinkedIn/Whatsapp, so I can send you the photo?

您是否介意我加一下您的Skype/微信/LinkedIn/Whatsapp,我把照片发给您。

3: You can find more information on our website.

您可以在我们网站上看到更多信息。

4: How long will you be staying in China? Would you like to visit our factory?

您打算在中国呆多久?要不要来我们工厂看看?

5: Are you free tonight? I would like to invite you to dinner.

您今晚有空吗?想请您吃个饭。

6: Here's a small gift for you.

这是送给您的一点小礼品。

原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/171861

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

评论
登录 后参与评论
发表你的高见