[{"action":0,"action_data":{"body":[{"field":"手机","required":1,"size":1,"type":0},{"field":"微信/QQ","required":1,"size":1,"type":0},{"field":"主要产品","required":1,"size":1,"type":0},{"field":"目标市场","required":1,"size":1,"type":0}],"button":"提交","form_identify":"qr1l0a2l","title":"请准确填写信息方便客服能够成功联系您"},"content":"你的客户还与多少家公司有贸易往来?你会不会被抢单?","id":4,"link":"点击查询","title":"【客户分析】"},{"action":0,"action_data":{"body":[{"field":"手机","required":1,"size":1,"type":0},{"field":"微信/QQ","required":1,"size":1,"type":0},{"field":"主要产品","required":1,"size":1,"type":0},{"field":"目标市场","required":1,"size":1,"type":0}],"button":"提交","form_identify":"a7b8hkae","title":"请准确填写信息方便客服能够成功联系您"},"content":"免费体验从海关数据中,查询目标公司及其贸易报告和联系方式。","id":1,"link":"即刻申请","title":"【外贸邦】"}]
【客户分析】
你的客户还与多少家公司有贸易往来?你会不会被抢单?
点击查询

外贸邮件中,为了表示对客户的尊重,我们在邮件中会使用一些敬语(客套话),可是你不一定知道下面这些地道又高大上的表达:

表达合作意愿

We greatly appreciated your patience in this situation. 

我们很感激您的耐心。

Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 

您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。

We must insist on the principle of customers first. 

我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。

Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.

您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。

表达不满

On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.

我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。

We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust. 

很抱歉,您已经失去了我们的耐心和信任。

We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.

我们很失望,我们的不满您并没有关注。

We will be left with no alternative but...unless...

我们别无选择,除非您......

直接表达目的

I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Han yesterday.

我写信来取消韩先生昨天订的房间。

We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching. 

我们想提醒您截止日期快到了。

I would appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details: 

我很高兴您能参加会议,以下是详细情况:

表达歉意

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

对于给您造成的不变,我们深表抱歉。

重申建议或要求

we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status. 

我们建议您考虑给我们独家授权。

Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?

以上条款请问您是否能接受,烦请尽早告诉我们。

We will be pleased to supply any further information you require. 

我们非常乐意给您提供您要求的进一步信息。

We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order. 

对于这笔订单,如果您能再给些明确的信息,我们将十分感激。

催促

A reply by telephone would be appreciated. 

事情紧急,如果您能尽快来电,我们不甚感激。

As our demand / request / issue is very urgent, a quick telephone reply would be appreciated. 

我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回个电话。

Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer

我们目前的情况让我们无法再继续等下去了。

Please give this situation your immediate attention. 

请即刻关注这种情况。

Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 18 April, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible. 

请注意这笔订单的最后期限是4月18日,所以请您尽快填好附件表格,并尽快发给我。

引述旧事

With reference to your letter of last week, we think it necessary to continue our cooperation. 

收到您上周的来信,我们认为有必要继续合作。

We are writing you with reference to your interest in the product mentioned previously. 

鉴于您之前对我们的产品很感兴趣,特发此函。

表达良好祝愿

We trust / hope you will find these requirements acceptable. 

我们相信/希望您能接受这些要求。

We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage. 

我们希望做生意能够达成双赢。

We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction. 

我们希望这件事情能让双方都得到一个满意的解决方案。

We look forward to the opportunity of being your long-term supplier. 

我们非常期望能够成为您的长期供应商

Thank you in advance. 

先提前感谢您。

We hope to meet your requirements of this priduct. 

我们希望这款产品能达到您的要求。

要求提供信息

Could you please supply us with information about the latest requirements. 

你能否告诉我您最新的需求。

Please advise us as soon as possible when the products received. 

您收到货物后,请尽快通知我们。

附件及其他

We are sending the report herewith for your reference

随函附上报告,供您参考。

Please find attached

请参考附件......

If there is any other service you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.

如果您还需要其它服务,请及时通过电邮联系我。

原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/161233

上海义缘网络科技有限公司
联系方式:
16621075894
微信:
16621075894
邮箱:
dataservice@52wmb.com
网址:
zllp.myyxxx_52xg/_okgy

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

评论
登录 后参与评论
发表你的高见
服务介绍
提供34个贸易国的原始提单数据详情,在线自动生成行业分析报告,分析采供市场趋势变化,帮你找到客户,定位销售市场