外贸英语-约客户 这几句还是比较常用的

微笑闪亮未来
I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

I can't say for certain off-hand. 我还不能马上说定。
2016-08-04 268阅读
问题/讨论
回复(1)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
以上这几句外贸英语确实比较常用,可以帮助和客户建立起良好的沟通关系,让客户感到受到了重视和关心。同时,这些话也体现了商务礼仪和谦虚、客气的交际风格,是外贸业务员需要注意和掌握的用语。
2023-05-31
追问:
最新回答
相关问答