掌握这些短语 海外购物就没啥了~~

微笑闪亮未来
随着秋季的来临,天气逐渐变冷。有没有想过和朋友一起出去逛逛街,享受一下retail therapy?
retail therapy“购物疗法”并不是真正的医用词。人们用它来表示“花钱购物让自己心情好起来”。

请注意下面情景对话中的一些用词:动词 hit 在这里的意思是“兴致高昂地到哪里去”,适用于成人活动。比如说,在日常英语对话中,人们会说“hit the pub 到酒吧去”,“hit the town 到城里去好好乐乐”。

朋友聊逛街

joan: it’s time for a change of wardrobe for me.
到了该换衣橱的时候了。

linda: so, you are up for some retail therapy then?
是呀,准备好去享受下购物疗法了吗?

joan: absolutely, how about we hit the shops tomorrow?
当然了,明天去吧?

linda:what are you thinking of buying?
你想买些什么东西?

joan: definitely a new coat and a few other things. we’ll see how it goes.
必须买件新大衣,其它的东西逛逛看吧。

linda:make sure you bring enough cash.
记得带够钱啊。

joan: don’t you worry about it. my bonus came this morning. it’s time for a treat.
这个你就别操心了。我的奖金今天刚入帐。是时候该好好奖励下我自己了。


购物时常用表达

和朋友一起出去购物的时候,少不了要相互赞美几句,以下几个表达好用又地道:

that looks gorgeous on you. 这件(衣服)穿你你身上真好看!

this really suits you.这件(衣服)特别适合你。

you look fab. 你看着真美。

that’s the one. 就这件了/非这件不可。

you’ve got the look. 你的打扮没的说了!


购物

joan: i love that coat. it looks really smart.
我好喜欢这件大衣。看着特时髦又正式。

linda: oh i saw that in afashion magazine.how about this patchwork poncho?
我在时尚杂志上看到过那件大衣。你说这件拼布斗篷怎么样?

joan: that’s gorgeous. i think you should definitely get that.
真好看。我觉得你应该买。

linda: apparently skintight boots are in as well.
听说紧腿长靴这季也很火。

joan:no they won’t fit me. i like my ankle boots too much.
算了吧,我穿不了。我还是更喜欢我的短统靴。

linda:have you got fishnet tights then? theywould look good with your new coat and the boots.
你有渔网袜吗?特别配你的新大衣和靴子。

joan:actually no. thanks for the tip. anything else i should get while we are here?
你别说,我还真没有。谢谢你提醒。你说还有什么东西我们在这儿一起买了吧?

linda:well, if you’ve got the money, may be a new handbag?
如果你还有钱的话,可以考虑买个新包?

joan:em, may be next time! it’s a little out of my budget for today.
下次吧!不在我今天预算之内啊。
2015-11-04 372阅读
问题/讨论
回复(1)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
如果您有任何外贸相关的问题或疑问,请随时提出,我会尽力帮助您解答。
2023-06-03
追问:
  • 普罗旺斯上浮华的沧桑
    make sure you bring enought cash这是出去购物最重要的吧 哈哈 may be next time,it's a little out of my budget for today 下次吧,不在我今天的预算之内啊
    2015-11-04
最新回答
相关问答