外贸英语口语必备

ANDY
Don't push me. 别逼我。 Come on! 快点,振作起来! What is the fuss? 吵什么? Still up? 还没睡呀? It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。 It is a deal! 一言为定! Take a seat! 请坐! Here ye! 说得对! It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。 Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。 It's up in the air. 尚未确定。 I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。 Right over there. 就在那里。 Get an eyeful. 看个够。 Here we are! 我们到了! I lost my way. 我迷路了 Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。 Not precisely! 不见得,不一定! That is unfair. 这不公平! We he no way out. 我们没法。 That is great! 太棒了! You are welcome! 别客气! I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。 Bottoms up! 干杯! Big mouth! 多嘴驴! Can-do. 能人。 Don't play possum! 別裝蒜! He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。 Make it up! 不记前嫌! Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。 Any urgent thing? 有急事吗? Good luck! 祝你好运! Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。 I'll be seeing you. 再见。 I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗? It is raining. 要下雨了。 I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。 Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。 Stay away from him. 别*近他。 Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。 That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。 Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。 I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。 Get cold feet. 害怕某事。 Good for you! 好得很! Go ahead. 继续。 Help me out. 帮帮我。 Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。 Lose head. 丧失理智。 He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。 Do you he straw? 你有吸管吗? Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。 Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。 She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。 He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。 Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。 Tell me when! 随时奉陪! It is a small world! 世界真是小! Not at all. 根本就不(用)。 Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。 Wait and see. 等着瞧。 Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气? What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了? Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)! Lee me alone. 别理我。 Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。 You never know. 世事难料。 I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。 She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。 I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(某事)。 He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。 Daring! 亲爱的! She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。 I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平 Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。 She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。 I don't he anywhere to be. 没地方可去。 I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。 I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。 Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。 You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。 Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。 None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。 You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。 Do you he any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗? What is your major? 你学什么专业? My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。 It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。 I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。 I he to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。 There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。 He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。 He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。 Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋! I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。 It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。 Dead end. 死胡同。
2014-05-13 377阅读
问题/讨论
回复(0)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
to it. 没什么了不起的。
Can't help it. 无可奈何。
Let's get down to business. 让我们开始做正事吧。
I'm counting on you. 我指望你了。
That's a bummer. 非常糟糕。
Don't make a fuss. 别大惊小怪的。
I'm on my way. 我就要来了。
He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
That's a good one! 好一个笑话!
Take care of yourself. 照顾好自己。
I can't afford it. 我买不起。
Let's keep in touch. 让我们保持联系。
That's interesting. 很有意思。
Mind your own business. 别管闲事。
Let's cut to the chase. 让我们来点实际的吧。
You're a life saver. 你真是我的救星。
He got a raw deal. 他受了不公正的对待。
I'm all thumbs. 我笨手笨脚的。
Let's make up. 咱们言归于好吧。
It's your call. 由你决定。
I don't understand. 我不明白。
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. 别过早乐观。
You got me there. 你占了我的便宜。
He doesn't have a leg to stand on. 他没有说服力。
It's a rip off. 它是个骗局。
Please give me a hand. 请帮助我。
It's a piece of cake. 这很容易。
I'm in a pickle. 我进退两难。
2023-05-23
追问:
最新回答
相关问答