通常情况下,Thank you for understanding 这句话没一点问题,只不过它是一个被过度使用或会产生误解的短句,其实你有很多其他的方式来表达同样的意思,而且效果更能更好。
01
12个说”Thank You for Understanding”的更好方法
1Thanks for your comprehension. 谢谢你的理解
当与非英语为母语的人交流时,这实际上是一个有帮助的短语。对于许多非英语母语的人来说,“Thank you for your comprehension”是一种更干净、更连贯的方式。举例:
I’ve attached the documents for your review at the bottom of this email. Thank you for your comprehension.
2I appreciate your flexibility. 感谢你的灵活性
很多时候,当你感谢某人的理解时,你其实是在感谢他们允许你延长期限,原谅你更改会议时间,或者解释为什么你需要坚持某个东西。在这些情况下,”Thanks for your flexibility”能更好地表达你的真实内心。举例:
I appreciate your flexibility in allowing me to move our meeting to tomorrow.
3I appreciate you sticking with me. 感谢你持续支持我
你也可以用这个短语来感谢某人在一个较长的时间内支持你。与其感谢他们理解你说面临的问题有多复杂,不如感谢他们对你的坚持。举例:
Thanks for sticking with me while our lawyers firmed up the details of our contract.
4Thanks for listening. 谢谢你的倾听
我们是通过倾听来理解对方的。如果有人能理解你为什么做出某个决定或采取某个具体行动,他们很可能已经仔细听了你说的话,而才是值你所肯定的。举例:
That was a long presentation. I hope you found it valuable and know that I really appreciate you listening.
5Thanks for your compassion. 谢谢你的同情心
你是否会犯忘记在邮件中添加附件这样的错误?每个人都会犯错,但当你发送道歉邮件时,一定要称赞对方的同情心。举例:
I apologize once more for the technical issues on our call today. We’re working to get those sorted out, and I’d like to thank you for your compassion on this issue.
6I’m thankful for your support and understanding. 我很感谢你的支持和理解
理解并不总是等于支持,但在某些情况下,对方如果理解你,也就等于支持你。如果潜在客户在与他们的团队或上级会面时为你出谋划策,你英爱感谢他们理解你的产品或服务的价值。举例:
There was some doubt in that meeting, but I really appreciated your support for what we do.
7I appreciate your dedication to digging into this issue. 我感谢你对这个问题的挖掘的奉献精神
有时,理解需要双方花更多的时间和资源去死磕一个问题。在这种情况下,你一概赞赏他们的额外工作。举例:
Thanks for getting your hands dirty and digging into this issue with me. I think it will benefit our project moving forward.
8I’m grateful for your commitment to working through this. 我很感谢你对解决这个问题的承诺
解决问题需要时间。如果一个客户或潜在客户表现出与你一起解决问题的耐心和毅力,不要只是简简单单感谢他们,你应该感谢得更具体和深入一些。举例:
I know it wasn’t easy working with your HR team to get that hiring data, and I know we’re not quite to the finish line, but I wanted to thank you for your commitment to working through this with me.
9Thanks for your expression of faith in my abilities. 谢谢你对我的能力表示信任
当客户或潜在客户花时间解决一个困难时,这表明他们对你的产品/服务(或你作为销售人员的能力)是有承诺的。当他们对你充满信心时,要确保这一点不会被忽视。举例:
Thank you for supporting me in that meeting with your executive staff. I appreciate your faith in my abilities.
10I value your trust. 我重视你的信任
当潜在客户安排你在他们的同行或高管面前做演讲时,这意味着他们足够信任你,给你这个机会。举例:
I appreciate the opportunity to speak to your colleagues about [Company name] and what we offer. I value your trust and will work hard to meet and — hopefully — exceed your expectations.
11Thanks for your encouragement. 谢谢你的鼓励
当犯错时,一个有气度的客户或潜在客户可能会告诉你他们可以理解。但与其照搬他们的话,不如感谢他们的鼓励。因为当你知道你让他们失望的时候,得到支持是一种鼓励。举例:
I really dropped the ball when I forgot to invite your technical director to our meeting last week and wanted you to know how much your encouragement meant to me.
12 感谢你在这里的合作/团队工作
有时你会与你的潜在客户/客户发展出一种合作关系。在这些情况下,他们付出的额外努力非常值得被认可。举例:
I know this project required a lot of your time, and I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you for your collaboration.
02
以正确的方式表示感谢
真正伟大的商业专家都是语言的学生,总是在寻找新的方法来调整和优化他们的沟通方式和沟通技巧。希望你能对你的潜在客户尝试一下这些短语,看看它们是如何使你的邮件更加人性化,更加高情商,更加有人情味。
如果你喜欢这篇文章,那么你也很可能会喜欢其他类似的文章,这些文章可以帮助你在外贸销售和沟通中更加自信和游刃有余,请点击链接看看另外几十篇文章:
原文链接: