100句商务谈判英语,让你赢在商务起跑线上(上)

Barry.Nelson
1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll he enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll lee some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd he to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd he some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better he something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。 19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 20 Here is a copy of itinerary we he worked out for you and your friends.Would you please he a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? 21 If you he any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 22 I can see you he put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 23 We really wish you'll he a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。 26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。 29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。 30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。 31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。 32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。 33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。 34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。 35 All produets he to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。 36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。 37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。 38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。 39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。 40 Do we he to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗? 41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗? 42 What kind of quality control do you he?你们用什么法来控制质量呢? 43 All products he to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。 44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何? 45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。 46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。 47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。 48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。 49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。 50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
2013-08-07 457阅读
问题/讨论
回复(2)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
It's our pleasure to have you here.欢迎你们的到来,这是我们的荣幸。
28 Is there anything in particular you'd like to see?你们有什么特别想看的吗?
29 Could you show us around your workshop?你能带我们参观工厂吗?
30 We'd he to learn more about your production process.我们想了解一下你们的生产流程。
31 Would it he possible for us to take a look at your products?我们能看一下你们的产品吗?
32 Would you like us to make some comments on our observations?我们对你们的工厂参观后有什么建议吗?
33 I believe the quality of your products is quite satisfactory.我认为你们产品的质量很不错。
34 We are interested in placing an order for your products.我们对贵厂的产品很感兴趣,想订购一些。
35 Could you give us some information about the prices of your products?你们的产品价格能否告诉我们一些相关的信息?
36 We'd appreciate it very much if you could offer us a discount.如果能给我们优惠一些,我们将不胜感激。
37 How soon can you deliver the goods to us?你们能多快给我们运货到达吗?
38 We need to know whether the goods can he shipped by air clearly as soon as possible.我们迫切需要知道是否能用航空方式运输货物。
39 May I have a look at the samples of your products?我可以看一下贵厂产品的样品吗?
40 We need to discuss the terms of payment.我们需要商议一下付款方式。
41 Could you give us an indication of your prices and terms of payment?你能不能初步明确一下你们的价格和付款方式给我们些线索呢?
42 Would you accept payment by instalments?你们接受分期付款吗?
43 We'd be grateful if you could grant us the usual discount.如果能按照通常的折扣优惠待遇给我们,我们会万分感激。
44 I can assure you that the goods will be sent within the delivery time stipulated by the contract.我可以保证在合同规定的交货时间内发货。
45 We'll get in touch with your shipping agent to speed up the shipment.我们将和你们的航运代理联系以加快运货速度。
46 We hope to establish long-term and friendly business relations with you.我们希望能和你们建立长期的友好合作关系。
47 Many thanks for your cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。
2023-06-28
追问:
  • Paul.Khurana
    嗯,对外贸谈判有一定的帮助
    2013-08-16
  • JACKEY
    51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
    52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。
    53 We are happy to be of help.我们十分乐意帮助。
    54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。
    55 Would it be possible for me to he a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
    56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。
    57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
    58 I can just he
    2013-08-15
最新回答
相关问答