做外贸免不了大餐伺候客户呀,那各国的餐桌礼仪你知道多少呢?
微笑闪亮未来
Britain英国
Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.左手持叉,右手持刀。
Never: Speak with your mouth full.说话时嘴里塞满了食物。
Denmark丹麦
Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.若要添菜,可将餐叉朝下,置于盘上。
Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.
取走盘中最后一份食物。若盘中留下一人份时,可考虑分而食之。
Japan日本
Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.吃饭大声咂吧,在日本被视为礼貌之举。(这个跟我们相反呢)
Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.
自己倒饮料。食客为彼此倒饮料,才符合传统习俗。
Thailand泰国
Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.
饭局其实是个社交场合,最有钱的那个自然会买单。
Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.将筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。
Mexico墨西哥
Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.
等主人说完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)后,再开始吃喝。
Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.准时赴宴。迟到30分钟以上,并不为过。(有点意思哦)
Middle East中东
Always: Eat your meal in silence.用餐时保持安静。
Never: Pass food with your left hand.用左手递食物。
Germany德国
Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.
取食时,能切多大切多大。在德国,这意在称赞厨师技艺高超,做出的料理入口即化。
Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.吃沙拉时切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。
Mongolia蒙古
Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.持杯时,手掌朝上。
Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.
将牛奶或乳制品洒在地上。蒙古人认为,这会带来厄运。
Chile智利
Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.邀请女士先入座。
Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.手持刀叉,与他人交谈。