即学即用的谈判经典语句(everyday is new,hope it's useful for you)
于明利
25--JUNE
1.I‘m sure there is some room for negotiation.
我很肯定还有商量的余地。
2.Before we he anything to negotiate, you he to make me an offer.
在我们始谈判之前,您要先出个价才行。
3.Thanks for reminding us.
谢谢您提醒我们。
4.Your answer to my next question will he a great impact on the whole negotiation. W hould you give me your frank opinion so that we both can he a clear understanding?
你们对下一个问题的回答对谈判有很大的影响。请您坦率的回答,双方才不会产生误解。
5.I hen't been happy with the situation.
我对这种情况,并不感到满意。
6.Let's drop the subject and turn to the next matter.
让我们暂时搁置这一点继续下一个议题。
7.I learned a lot today from talking with you, and I wish we could talk more. I really looking forword to the next time we meet.
今天与您谈话我学到了许多东西,真希望可以多谈一会儿。我很期待下一次的会面。
8.When I re-examined the original plan, I found a lot of problems.
当我重新检查原来的计划时,我发现很多问题。
9. I realize I mostly talked about matters that concern only me ,but this is how I feel . I apologize if I said anything offensive.
我知道自己所说的都是我担心的事,但是我只是说出我的感受。如果有任何冒犯的地方,我道歉。
26--JUNE
10.I think you misunderstood me on this point.
在这一点上,我想您误会我了。
11. To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell in China.
说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会得很好。
12. I'll convey your proposal to my boss and see what he says.
我会跟我们老板讲,看他怎么说。
13. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand your point.
很抱歉,我不大了解您的意思。
14. We hen't agreed on the price.
在价格上面,我们还没有达成一致。
15. That's the reason why I put it last. I thought it might be a good idea for us to start with the points we he in common. We'll move on to the shipment issue after that.
所以我把它放在最后。我想或许西欧那个我们有共识的地方谈起更好,然后再谈货运问题。
16.We mustn't get stuck in the price. They are going to knock us down. We've got some room to maneuver.
我们一定不要纠缠在价格问题上,他们想让我们屈服,但我们必须有回旋的余地.
17. What we must keep in mind is that we can make a concession if they push us on the staff cut.
我们必须牢记,如果他们想在裁员为题上要挟,我们必须采取让步。
18.We don't need to worry about that. We will just play it by ear.
我们没有必要为此担心。到时候随机应变好了。
27--JUNE
19.I know such a big account could easily be lost through a tiny mistake.
我知道哦啊很可能因为一个小小的失误,而会失去一位大客户。
20.You're so right.Mr .John is as sharp as a tack, so we need to pay extra attention to detail.
您说的对。约翰逊先生精明的很,所以我们连小的地方也要特别注意。
21.You'd better double-and triple-check, just to make sure.
您最好再仔细检查,确定一切都没有问题。
22.I‘ll get right on it.
我马上照。
23.I'll tell Mr. Li. It's a little short notice, but I think it can be arranged.
我会告诉李先生。虽然这有点仓促,但我想还是可以安排的。
24.You seem to be in top from today.
您今天看起来很有精神。
25.It seems I got the wrong number. Sorry to he bothered you.
我好像打错电话了。抱歉打扰您了。
26.It is imperative for us to meet as soon as possible.It cannot be put off any longer.
最好能够尽早见面,我们不能再拖延了。
27.There is a matter of great importance. It can only be solved by a direct meeting. When is the earlist time we can meet?
有一些非常重要的内容必须碰面才能说清楚,请问我们最快什么时候能够见面?
28--JUNE
28.This matter cannot be dragged on .
这一件事不能延迟。
29.I would like to speak with someone who is responsible for imports.
我想找负责进口的人员。
30.What name can I give?
您是哪一位?
31.There's this fashion boom now.
现在有这种流行热潮。
32.I he an urgent meeting to attend right now.
我现在要去一个紧急会议。
33.I he read about it in trade journal. It seems like a promising item.
我曾在商业杂志中看过。这项商品似乎蛮有前景的。
34.After you syudy them, would I he an opportunity to meet you and discuss various possibilities in the US market?
希望您在了解商品之后,我们能否有机会见面并讨论商品进入美国市场的可能性?
35.We forecast that the market for this kind of product wi