- Good evening! How are you?(晚上好,您好吗?) - Hello, my name is ___. It's nice to meet you.(您好,我叫___。很高兴认识您。) - Have you been to this restaurant before?(您来过这家餐厅吗?)
2. 点餐:
- Could you recommend any specialties?(可以向我们推荐一些特色菜吗?) - I would like to have the ___, please.(请给我来一份___。) - How spicy is this dish?(这道菜有多辣?) - Excuse me, can we get some more water, please?(不好意思,我们可以再来一些水吗?)
3. 聊天:
- So, what brings you to our country?(那么,您来我们国家有什么目的呢?) - How long have you been in _____?(您在_____已经待了多久?) - Have you had a chance to try any of the local food here?(您有机会尝试过这里的本地美食吗?) - What is your favorite type of cuisine?(您最喜欢哪类菜系?)
4. 结账:
- I'll pay for the meal tonight.(今晚的餐费我来付。) - Can we have separate checks, please?(我们可以分开结账吗?) - Is service charge included in the bill?(服务费已经包含在账单里了吗?)
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No,
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿