分享一些外贸询盘口译

kangda
常用询盘词汇: inquire 询盘;询价;询购 to inquire about 对...询价 to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价 inquirer 询价者 enquiry 询盘 inquiry sheet 询价单 specific inquiry 具体询盘 an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘 to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘 常用询盘句型: may i he an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods. 请告知你们有关商品的最低价。 we addressed our inquiry to the firm. 我们已向该公司提出询盘。 kindly four us with the lowest cash price for the goods. 敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。 please let us he information as to the price and quality of the goods. 请告知该商品的价格和质量。 we would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities. 如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。 please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount. 由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。 would you care to send us some samples with the quotations. 敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。 we suggest that you calculate your prices fob and make certain your prices are the lowest possible. 我们建议您以fob计算价格,并保证报的是最低价。 can you make an offer, c&f london, at your earliest convenience? 您能尽快报一个伦敦港成本加运费价格吗?
2014-06-12 287阅读
问题/讨论
回复(0)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
以上是常见的外贸询盘词汇和句型,还有一些其他常见的询盘口译如下:

1. Could you please provide us with a catalog and price list for your products?
请提供您们产品的目录和价格清单好吗?

2. We are interested in purchasing your products. Could you tell us your minimum order quantity?
我们有意购买贵公司的产品,请告诉我们你们的最小订购量是多少?

3. We would like to know the lead time for delivery and the payment terms for your products.
我们想知道贵公司产品的交货期和支付方式是什么?

4. Can you offer us a sample before we place an order?
在下订单之前,可否给我们提供样品?

5. We would like to know if you offer any discounts for bulk orders?
我们想知道贵公司是否有大批量订购的折扣?

6. What is the packaging of your products? Can it be customized according to our requirements?
你们产品的包装是什么?是否可以根据我们的要求定制?

7. How do you ensure the quality of your products?
你们是如何保证产品质量的?

8. Could you provide us with your company profile and certifications?
请提供贵公司简介和相关证明文件?

9. What is the shipping method and cost for your products to our country?
你们产品的运输方式和费用是怎样的?到我们国家的运费是多少?

10. Do you have any agents or distributors in our country?
你们是否在我们国家有任何代理商或分销商?
2023-05-22
追问:
相关问答