we offer you our best prices, at which we he done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer asap. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
this is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
do you he specific request for packing? here are the samples of packing ailable now, you may he a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
i wonder if you he found that our specifications meet your requirements. i’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
hey enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
we regret that the goods you inquire about are not ailable. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
my offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?