对于老手外贸业务员来说,外贸英语常用句子可能已经滚瓜烂熟了。但是新手对一些常用外贸英语可能还不了解。外贸英语表达的正确与否,可以直接决定客户对你是否能够认同,但最重要的是通过有效的外贸英语沟通,能够相互理解意思,拿下订单。所以为了提高外贸业务,下面分享这些经典的外贸英语常用语,记住并且灵活运用!
一、关于产品描述的外贸英语
popularly salable畅销
Our products are in heavy demand我们的产品需求量巨大。
Our latest design is very popular abroad.我们最新款式在国外非常流行。
Please take a look at our product catalog.请看一下我们的产品目录。
Our products have won wide popularity in your country.我们的产品在你们国非常流行。
We are satisfied with the quality of your goods.我们对你们的产品质量很满意。
An attractive packing will popularize your products.一个有吸引力的包装将使你的产品更流行。
Please separate the demaged goods from the good ones.请把损坏的货物从好的货物中分开。
We are confident that your customer will find our goods satisfactory.我们相信你的用户将对我们的产品满意。
As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。
二、关于回盘的常用外贸英语
We shall certainly meet our obligation.我们定履行我们的职责。
Your unreasonable demand cannot be accepted.你的不合理要求不能接受。
We hope our offer will meet with your approval.我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求。
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows.兹就该商品向贵方报价如下。
Our goods are verywhere recognized as the best of their kind.我们的产品是公认最好的一种所以受到普遍认可。
We'll look into your inquiry and submit our offer within 24 hours.我们会仔细研究贵方的询价,并在24小时内答复。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.上述报价,无疑将随市场变化而变动。
We assure you of our careful and prompt attention to all your orders.我们保证我们认真并及时地关照你所有的订单
三、关于交货期的外贸英语短句
There is no ship available this month.这个月没有合适的船。
Your delay in shipment will greatly inconvenience us.你们延期交货将给我极大的麻烦。
You may rest assured that we will ship your order without delay.你放心我们将按时交货绝不延期。
the L/C stipulates for shipment to be made on or before the 5th July.信用证规定要在7月5日或之前装运。
We can make sure that goods avoid being damaged during the transit.我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损。
四、回复客户来信的外贸英语
please response to our question soon.请尽快回答我们的问题。
your explanation does not satisfy us.你的解释不能领我们满意。
we are sending you our catalogue separately.我们分别寄给你我们的样本。
we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。
in response to your letter of 1 May. we wish to quote as follows对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价