101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
请你尽量放慢说话速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.
我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一个想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
请记得这不是最后的回答。

113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.
让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

115 There is no such published information.
没有相关的出版资料。

116 Such data is confidential.
这样的资料为机密资料。

117 I am not sure such data does exist.
我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

118 It would depend on what is on the list.
这要看列表内容。

119 We need them urgently.
我们急需这些资料。

120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策

124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

125  Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.  
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。

127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.  
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you? 你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。

133 This is our most recently developed product.
这是我们最近开发的产品。

134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

138 I strongly recommend this product.
我强力推荐这种产品。

139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

140 We've already had a big demand for this product.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量

141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。

142 Our product is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。

145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

152 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。

153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

155 How soon can you have your product ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

157 How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

160 Why don't we go to the office now?
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.
合同方面我还有些问题要问。

162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你认为合同有问题吗?

165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

171 That's international practice. We can't break it.
这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你们认为结算方式合适吗?

175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?
请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]

178 When will the contract be ready?
合同何时准备好?

179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed

here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同会航邮给你们签字。

181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

183 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。

184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.  
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.
当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.  
我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.  
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

189 But the market prices are changing frequently.   
但是市场价格随时都在变化。

190 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。

191 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

192 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.   
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

197 Do you have any comment on this clause.
你对这一条款有何看法?

198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方负担

原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/14738

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

评论
登录 后参与评论
发表你的高见
  • 假发英语术语 假发英语术语
    假发英语术语
    alimice
  • 外贸英语口语:寄样品 外贸英语口语:寄样品
    越来越多外贸人加入外贸英语培训中,面对日益激烈的行业竞争,拥有一口流利的英语口语也能成为和客户谈成合同的加分项。
    Shinia
  • 外贸英语学习常用语 外贸英语学习常用语
    对于老手外贸业务员来说,外贸英语常用句子可能已经滚瓜烂熟了。但是新手对一些常用外贸英语可能还不了解。
    Shinia
  • 领英语言设置 领英语言设置
    领英的语言如何设置:会员生成内容,如群组讨论和推荐,还是会以原文撰写语言显示;选择一种语言后,以后再访问领英就会是上次访问时使用语言。
    oklinkedin
  • 国际海运常用英语术语 国际海运常用英语术语
    在外贸货代这一行业,无论是新手还是老手,或许对有些国际海运中的某些英语术语不是很了解,今天一起和小编来了解了解啦!海运常用运费英语术语ORC Receiving...
    物流巴士
  • 外贸英语口语---产品介绍 外贸英语口语---产品介绍
    上次分享了关于希望与要求的英语口语,这次整理了关于产品介绍的英语口语表达。
    Mike
  • 精选外贸英语常用语 精选外贸英语常用语
    为大家精选了一些常用的英语短句,有时候可能会不太知道某些句子该怎么表达,需要的时候可以拿来参考一下,单词都很简单,很容易记忆的。
    Mike
  • 实用外贸英语 实用外贸英语
    1.英语口语中有一个地道的表达,white elephant,但千万不要认为是白象,而要根据上下文判断。
    Jane.W
  • 外贸英语口语对话之报价常用英文 外贸英语口语对话之报价常用英文
    对于客户的询价,外贸英语的表达至关重要,既要留有能讨价还价的空间,又要让客户觉得达到了自己的理想价格。
    Shinia
  • 商务英语900句 商务英语900句
    机场迎接外宾(meeting foreign guests at the airport)常用句子1. You must be our long-expecte...
    Anya的外贸分享
  • 这些外贸英语语法,你用对了几个? 这些外贸英语语法,你用对了几个?
    英式英语和美式英语,这个困扰大家很久的问题,其实也困扰了我很久。我们从小到大学的英文教材,其实说实话,很多都是英美混合的,非常随意。也就是说,在一个学习体系下,...
    小邦
  • 外贸英语常用语你知道哪些? 外贸英语常用语你知道哪些?
    熟悉外贸英语的人都知道,在现实中使用外贸英语时,都会涉及到一些常用语。
    Shinia
  • 外贸英语常见专业术语盘点 外贸英语常见专业术语盘点
    本篇主要分享了一些关于产品包装、搬运等外贸英语,并且提供了一些外贸英语学习建议。
    Shinia
  • 这些外贸英语你都会吗? 这些外贸英语你都会吗?
    熟悉外贸的人都知道,英语对于外贸来说还是举足轻重的,特别是在现实生活中都会涉及到一些常用英语。新手能不能尽快上手外贸业务,掌握外贸英语显得尤其重要,虽然外贸英语...
    外贸松智
  • 英语不好可以做外贸吗? 英语不好可以做外贸吗?
    一直以来,因为外贸这个领域可以因为带上一点儿“外国”的色彩,所以大家都觉得外贸领域实际上是一个很高大声的工作 ,对于其中的入行人员素质要求很好,至少那个英语肯定...
    CC.LIU