我们有四种不同级别的品质。B:Yes, the most economic model is about 10% less in price than others.是的,最经济的产品在价格上比其他产品大约便宜10%。听着,我们需要你最好的价格,我们不想浪费彼此的时间。那么你的目标价是多少呢?价格总是和产品的质量挂钩的。但是我们给出的价格并不是最低的。
请输入描述

A: This item is too expensive.

这个产品太贵了。

B: We have some cheaper types. We can offer you this product at four different levels of quality.

我们有一些便宜的。我们有四种不同级别的品质。

A: Can we have the details?

有具体资料么?

B: The details will be sent in next e-mail.

详情会在下一封邮件发送给您。

A: Is there much difference in price?

价格上有很大的差别吗?

B: Yes, the most economic model is about 10% less in price than others.

是的,最经济的产品在价格上比其他产品大约便宜10%。

A: We'll talk about that.

我们可以谈谈。

B: Does this meet your requirements?

这种符合您的要求吗?

A: Actually, it's too much for us.

事实上,这对我们来说太贵了。

B: What about that cheapest model?

那个最便宜的怎么样?

A: Show me its detailed specifications, please.

给我看看它的具体规格吧。

B: Yes, pls check the file sent here.

您看看我发的这个文件。

A: This item seems like with too poor quality.

这个产品看着质量很差。

B: Different price, different quality. Coz you get what you pay for.

价格不一样,质量自然不一样。因为物有所值。

A: We need the exact specs in this file.

我们需要的产品必须和这个文件里的规格一样。

B: Then it is Model B. But its price will not be like this.

那就是B款。但是价格就不是这样了。

A: How much will that item cost?

那个产品要多少钱?

B: Well, it is Ex-Works USD35.5/Unit. You can also check the file we sent in last e-mail for reference.

出厂价是35.5美金/个,您也可以查看上封邮件里发给您的资料作为参考。

A: This item is ok, but its price is not workable. Can we get any discount pls?

这个产品还行,但是价格不好,我们能够得到一些折扣么?

B: The price for this item has been very good regarding its high standards.

基于该产品较高的质量,这个价格已经很好了。

A: No. Price too high, we need a discount.

不,价格太高了,我们想要一些折扣。

B: Well, it might be possible if the quantity can be above 2000 units.

如果您的采购量能达到2000个以上,或许是可以得到一些折扣的。

A: Sounds fair enough. Let's see how much discount you can give.

听起来蛮公平的。你能给多少折扣呢?

B: The price can be Ex-Works USD31.5/Unit based on the qty 2000 units.

如果订货量达到2000个,出厂价可以是31.5美金/个。

A: Still too high. Listen, we need your best price, we don't wanna our waste time.

还是太贵了。听着,我们需要你最好的价格,我们不想浪费彼此的时间。

B:  We've been already doing our best. Coz the cost is fixed. Well then, how much is your target?

我们已经尽力了,因为成本是固定的。那么你的目标价是多少呢?(不要不加修饰的就直接问目标价)

A: USD20/Unit

20美金/个。

B: As we said before, you get what you pay for. The price is always tied closely to the quality of the product. How could a product meet your quality standards if the price cannot even cover the cost of the raw material?

正如我们前面说的,物有所值。价格总是和产品的质量挂钩的。如果价格都无法弥补产品原材料的成本,如何去满足您要求的质量标准呢?

A: Could understand. But the price we gave is not the lowest.

可以理解。但是我们给出的价格并不是最低的。

B: However, it has been even lower than our production cost. We can't sell at a loss.

然而这个价格已经比我们的成本还要低了。都亏本了,我们咋卖?

A: You know we've got some good quotations with lower prices from other suppliers from China.

我们已经从中国的其他供应商那里得到了更加好的报价,价格比你的低。

B:Ya,could imagine that. It's a must for a professional buyer to collect more information from different suppliers for reference and comparison. 

And I do believe that you can always find even lower prices than the ones you've got for now. 

But it is impossible for you to get high-quality items with lower prices. You get what you pay for.

是的,可以想象得到。因为作为一个专业的买手,一定会向不同的供应商收集更多的信息,以便参考和比较。

我相信你总能得到更低的价格,但是你不可能用较低的价格买到高质量的产品,因为物有所值。

A:You are right. 

But most of them have sent us samples for free. 

And some of the samples are good-quality items, with which we are quite satisfied. 

We are considering to place them some orders.

没错。但是他们大多数已经免费给我们寄送样品,而且其中一些质量还蛮不错的,我们很满意。我们正考虑给他们下一些订单

B:Mario, this item is not cheap. 

We can also provide samples, but the cost of sample&delivery will be on your side if you'd like to see high-quality items, which may help further develop your market.

马里奥,这个产品价格可不便宜。我们也可以给你寄送样品。

但是如果你想看看高质量产品,以便进一步扩展一下自己的现有市场,产品和运输成本需要由你方来承担。

A:Michael, why should I take and pay for your samples since I have got some good ones for free?

Mike, 既然我已经免费得到了一些质量不错的样品,为何还要给你钱拿你的样品?

B:Mario, since you are not new in this business, you may know that this item is quite complex due to different raw materials and processing technology. 

You should focus on the practical performance of this item, instead of similar appearance. 

A good product will help beat your competitors. However, a bad product will ruin your business.

马里奥,既然你并非是这个行业的新人,想必你应该知道,由于不同的原材料和加工工艺,这个产品相当复杂。

你该关注的是这个产品的实际使用性能,而不是差不多的外在形态。

一个好产品能够帮助你打败你的竞争对手,然而,一个坏产品会毁掉你的生意。 

A:Thanks for your explanation, Michael. 

How much should I pay then? 

How could you guarantee that this item is with good performance?

Mike,我很感激你的讲解,我们应该支付给你们多少钱呢? 

原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/14132

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

评论
登录 后参与评论
发表你的高见
服务介绍
邦阅官方信息发布渠道