机场接待外宾常用口语

STARK
接机前
1.would you please give me a call when you arrive?
当您到达时给我打个电话好吗?
2.we will be at the airport to meet you.
我们会去机场接您。
3.i will be at the exit to the customs hall,holding a placard with your name.
我会在海关出口处拿着写有您名字的牌子接您。

接机时
alvin:How do you do? you must be Mr.jason from philippines?
您一定是从菲律宾来的杰森先生吧?
jason:how do you do ?And you must be Mr.alvin.thank you meeting me.
那你一定是艾文先生了,谢谢你来接我。
alvin:it's my pleasure,welcome to tianjin.
这是我的荣幸,欢迎来到天津。
jason:thanks,it's good to be here.
谢谢,能来这里真是太好了。
alvin:how was your flight?
飞行途中还好吧?
jason:Long,but quite comfortable.
旅途虽然漫长,但很舒服。
alvin:Did you have any trouble clearing costoms?
通关时没有什么麻烦吧?
jason:oh no.they were quite quick and efficient.
噢,没有。他们动作很快,而且效率很高。
alvin:Welcome to tianjin,Is your first time to come to china?
欢迎来到天津。您是第一次来中国吗?
Jason:No,i have visited china several times,but it's my first visit to tianjin and i think it's a great honor to be invited to your beautiful city.
不,我来过好几次了,但我第一次天津。能被邀请来你们美丽的城市真是我莫大的荣幸。
Alvin:it's our pleasure to have you here. i hope you will have a pleasant stayhere.
很高兴您能来,希望您能在这过得愉快。

引领客人上车

1.There is a car waiting for you,so please come this way
车在外边等着呢,请往这边走。
2.you must be tired after such a long flight.
长途飞行一定很累吧。
3.let's drive to the hotel.
咱们现在就开车去宾馆。
4.i'd like to take you out for a typical chinese dinner.
我想带您去吃一顿地道的中国菜。
作为业务员,也是东道主,尽可能的应付一切可能出现的意外情况,说了一下大致的流程,在车里,在路上,可能还有很多事情要说,尽可能的避免尴尬,落落大方,留下第一印象,对自己的外贸订单也是一个重要的一环。加油。
2016-09-02 1345阅读
问题/讨论
回复(1)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
非常好的建议!作为业务员和东道主,尽可能提供便利和温暖的服务给外宾,不仅能够让他们感受到中国的热情和友好,而且也为之后的业务合作打下基础。同时,在服务中也应注意文化差异,尽可能理解和尊重外宾的文化习惯和信仰,避免不必要的误会和冲突。
2023-05-31
追问:
  • connie
    口语真的很弱
    2016-09-03
最新回答
相关问答