我的介绍完了,谢谢! That's all for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
我要说的就是这些。 That's all for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您对此事怎么看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提议休会十分钟。 I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but
当然可以! By all means.
怎么都行! Whatever you say.
我没有异议。 I he no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。 We take exception to this question.
我们高兴地看到… We note with pleasure that …
这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。 We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your fourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。 Entangle this issue.
提倡节约 Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 For the sake of national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship lee me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keep close watch on
促进密切合作 Spur/promote intensive cooperation 久仰! I've heard so much about you.
好久不见了! Long time no see.
辛苦了! You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使) Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who he come to visit Beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。 On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样? How are you making out in Beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。 I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。 American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。 Your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行! It's a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。 As you he a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。 Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
感谢光临! Thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来! Hope you'll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京! Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了! I will see myself out, please.
多保重! Take care!
祝您一路平安! He a nice trip!
愿为您效劳! At your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请 Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会 Welcome dinner
便宴 Informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容) Luncheon
便餐 Light meal
工作午餐 Working luncheon
自助餐 Buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会 Return dinner
告别宴会 Farewell dinner
庆功宴 Glee feast
招待会 Reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
鸡尾酒会 Cocktail party
茶话会 Tea party
包餐/点餐 Table d'hote/a la carte
上菜 Serve a courst
您的位置在这里。 Here is your seat.
请入席! Please he a seat.
欢聚一堂 Enjoy this happy get-together
请随便! Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。 Help yourself please.
您喝点什么? What would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯! Here's to you!
祝你健康! To your health!
我要为此干杯! I'll drink to that!
随量! Whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿! Excuse me for a minute.<br[收起]