购商找到供货商货源,对产品的样式很感兴趣,但需要了解产品更详细的信息,比如产品的规格、产品的使用寿命及后问题,看销是如何用英语向客户一一解答的。
卡尔先生:
This is the model I was interested in.
这就是我所感兴趣的那种样式.
罗伯特先生:
I should be very happy to give you any further information you need on it.
我很乐意您所需要的关于它的进一步的信息.
卡尔先生:
Yes.What are the specifications?
好的.都有哪些规格呢?
罗伯特先生:
If I may refer you to the brochure you'll find all the specifications there.
如果您看一下这个手册.就会找到所有的规格.
卡尔先生:
Ah, yes. Now what about service life?
哦.好的.关于使用寿命呢?
罗伯特先生:
Our tests indicate that this model has a service life of at least four years.
我们的实验表明这种样式至少可以使用4年.
卡尔先生:
Is that an erage figure for this type of equipment?
那是这种样式的平均水平吗?
罗伯特先生:
Oh no. far from it.That's about one year longer than any other make in its price range.
哦.不是的.相差还很远.这种比在它的价格范围之内的任何其他样式都要高出1年左右.
卡尔先生:
Now what happens if something goes wrong when we're using it?
如果这种设备在我们使用的时候发生故障.该怎么呢?
罗伯特先生:
If that were to happen.please contact our nearest agent and he`ll send someone round immediately.
一旦发生那样的情况.同我们最近的事处.他会马上派人过去的.[收起]