商务谈判中始会谈的一般用语
Jianglong.Li
Now that we are all here, let's begin the talk, shall we?
现在人都到了,咱们始,怎么样?
What do you think if we begin now?
我们现在始,好吗?
If you don't mind, I think we'd better begin right away.
你要是不介意,我们就始吧。
Suppose we get down to business now?
现在我们始怎么样?
Let's get straight down to business now?
我们直截了当谈问题吧。
Well, I know you're all extremely busy, so why don't we get started?
我知道你们都特别忙,那就赶紧始吧。
As we are familiar with each other, let's come straight to the point.
大家都是熟人,我们就门见山吧。
We've gone too far off the point. Let's return to the topic under discussion.
咱们离题太远了,还是回到正题上来吧。
Let's he a word about delivery, OK?
咱们谈谈交货问题,好吗?
Let's he a talk over the question of payment terms, if you don't mind.
你要是不反对,我们就谈谈付款条件。
Speaking of mode of payment, can you advise me of your general practice in this respect?
谈到付款方式,能否告诉我,你们这方面通常怎么?
单词词组解析:
right away: 立刻
get down to: 始认真考虑。在本文的句子中是指立刻始讨论吧。还可以加入一些其他的形容词,比如:get straight down to. 更突出了直截了当的意思。
off the point: 离题,跑题。
delivery: 递送,交送,交货。在贸易交流中,这个词的意思是交货。
payment terms: 付款方式。在商务合同中还有很多其他条款,比如:检验条款,包装条款等等。
无论是什么谈话,在始时总要大概介绍一下谈话的轮廓,就象作文的主题纲要一样,教给大家一些商务英语会谈时可以参考的谈话轮廓用语。
1. Before I begin, let's make it clear that it's only a non-formal talk. 在始前,我先说明一下,这只是个非正式会谈。
2. To begin with, I'd like to make a brief introduction of the current market situation. 一始,我想简单介绍一下当前市场情况。
3. I'd like to begin by telling you about the latest development of the market. 我想先向大家谈谈市场的最新发展情况。
4. First, let me outline the current problems we are facing. 首先,我来大概介绍一下当前面临的问题。
5. First of all, we he to settle our disputes about the quality of your supplied goods. 首先,我们要解决双方关于供货品质的分歧意见。
6. Secondly, I'd like to look at the causes of the damage. 其次,我想分析一下造成货损的原因。
7. Thirdly, we'll see if our solution is workable. 再次,我们来看看解决问题的方法是否可行。
8. I will then go on to describe the main features. 而后,我将阐述其主要特征。
9. After that, we'll try to find out the ways to solve these problems. 这以后,我们将设法寻找解决这些问题的方法。
10. Following that, we'll go into details of these accidents. 再往下,我们将对这些事故进行深入研究。
11. Following on from there, I'll suggest some possible solutions. 继而,我将提出一些可能的解决方法。
12. Next, I'll spend a few minutes looking at the other methods ailable now. 而后,我要花点时间探讨其他可采用的方法。
13. Finally, I'd like to conclude by recommending a few changes in packaging. 最后,我想对包装材料变更提出一些建议,并以此结束我的发言。
14. Last but not least, we'll discuss how to carry out the contract smoothly. 最后单并非最不重要的是,我们将讨论如何顺利执行合同。