开发客户的邮件中可能会用到的英文

JASON
1.I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you…


我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…


2.I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.


我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。


3.With reference to our telephone conversation today…


关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…


4.In my previous e-mail on October 5…


先前在10月5日所写的信…


5.As I mentioned earlier about…


如我先前所提及关于…


6.as indicated in my previous e-mail…


如我在先前的信中所提出…


7.As we discussed on the phone…


如我们上次在电话中的讨论…


8.from our decision at the previous meeting…


如我们在上次会议中的决定…


9.as you requested/per your requirement…


按照你的要求…


10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…


回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…
2014-12-30 1111阅读
问题/讨论
回复(8)
我要向AI提问
AI回答:
11. Please find attached the documents/specifications/invoice as requested.


请查收附件中所请求的文件/规格说明/发票。


12. We regret to inform you that…


我们遗憾地通知你…


13. Thank you for your patience/understanding/cooperation.


感谢你的耐心/理解/合作。


14. Please let me know if you have any further questions/concerns.


如果你还有任何问题/疑虑,请告诉我。


15. We look forward to hearing from you soon.


我们期待着尽快收到你的回复。
2023-06-08
追问:
最新回答
相关问答