外企面英语口语集锦
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否个概括的说明。
A: I he been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我系统分析,解决问题以及软件方面的支持。
Q: Why did you lee your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I he reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I he finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。[收起]
...[全文]