A: We're considering of ordering 200 computers, but I'm wondering about the price you'll possibly offer.
A: 我们正考虑订购200台电脑,但不知贵方会出什么价?
B: Our price will be not less than $ 5000.
B: 5000美元一台大概是我们能出的最低价格。
A: Your price is higher than I expected. Could you give us a little discount?
A: 价格比我想象中要高。能给我们打点折吗?
B: This is already our best price.
B: 这已经是我们最优惠的价格了。
A: But the price is always negotiable, and you should consider our quantity of order.
A: 可是价格总是可以商量的嘛,而且你们应该要考虑我们的订货量。
B: Well, what would you suggest?
B: 好吧,那你们觉得什么价格合适呢?
A: Could you make it $ 4500?
A: 能否把价格订在每台4500美元?
B: I'm afraid that there is no room to negotiable the price. This is the best price we can quote.
B: 恐怕价格上已经没有商量的余地了,这是我们最合理的报价。
A: Can we meet each other half way?
A: 我们能折中一下吗?
B: What do you mean?
B: 什么意思?
A: Let's close the deal at $ 4800, OK?
A: 让我们每台4800美元敲定这桩生意,好吗?
B: You drive a hard bargain! OK, that's a deal.
B: 你真会讨价还价。好吧,就这么定了。