Is this what we decided?

这是我们说定的吗?

I think so. Because we have talked about this last week.

是的,我们上周已谈过这个问题。

Not yet, we just start to discuss this issue.

还没有,我们才开始谈这个问题。

Yes, we already signed a contract for this.

是的,我们已经就此签了份合同

Almost done, excluding some detail in shipping.

几乎定下来了,除了一些运输上的细节。

This is the price list, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in?

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你们特别感兴趣的商品呢?

Yes, it is. But the prices of some items are much higher than usual.

确实有我们感兴趣的商品,只是其中有几项的价格比平常高出许多。

Sure it is. We can find out most of the commodities we need to purchase.

当然,我们需要采购的大部分商品都在上面。

Sorry, the type of the machine is not what we want.

很抱歉,机器型号与我们需要的不符。

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有上面特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看一下。

It’s pretty good. We like it very much.

你们提供的包装样品很好,我们非常喜欢。

Can you change the color of the wrapping paper to a bright one?

包装纸的颜色能不能换成亮点的?

We need thicker packing papers since the goods are easily to be broken.

我们需要稍微厚一点的包装纸,因为这些产品很容易破碎。

原文来自邦阅网 (52by.com) - www.52by.com/article/30402

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,邦阅网系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储空间服务,若存在侵权问题,请及时联系邦阅网或作者进行删除。

评论
登录 后参与评论
发表你的高见