1. please give our claim your forable consideration.请合理考虑我们的索赔要求。
2. please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible请调查此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数量的不足。
3. as regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of u.s.$10,000.至于你方产品的品质低劣问题,我方要求你方赔偿一万美元。
4. we shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.由于你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。
5. any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.任何有关该产品质量问题的申诉应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。
6. our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.我们的客户投诉我们的产品质量低劣。
7. this seems to be ery clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a promptsettlement.看来情况已十分清楚,我们希望你能设法尽快解决问题。
8. we regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.很遗憾,我们无法接受你方关于货物短装的索赔。
9. our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. therefore we he to refer this matter to you.我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。
10. as the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.由于这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全部退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。
11. we very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods. 因货号有误,致使到货错误。对此,我们深表歉意。
12. the goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.我们到的货物与订货样品不符。
13. in view of the long business relations b广告een us, we wish to meet you half way to settle theclaim.考虑到我们之间长期的业务关系,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。
14. we hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship b广告een us.我们希望这一不幸事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。
15. apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.很明显,货物短缺系包装遗漏所致。
16. in view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接受25吨短装的索赔。
17. we are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的质量。
18. we can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.我们保证在以后的交货中不会出现类似的事件。
19. enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。
20. here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in houston, whose testimony is absolutelyreliable》这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室的一份检验报告,证据绝对可靠。
来自:zllpmyy/dkc_.=sr_okg_osy.y/dkcqr549380101vnsx_zlgd[收起]