I look forward to a smooth cooperation.
希望我们合作愉快。
I want to get out of an agreement with that organization.
我想中止与那个公司的协议。
I'm fed up with your nagging, I quit!
我受够了你的唠叨,我不干了!
He's the class clown, so nobody listens to him.
他在班上是个耍宝人物,所以没有人听他的话。
The whole matter needs careful consideration.
整件事需要仔细考虑下。
Your valuable advice is most welcome.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
We are running on two shifts.
我们的工作是两班倒。
Recently he's been working an extra two hours a day.
最近他每天加班两小时。
I'll be out of town on business next week.
下星期我会去外地出差。
He knew I wouldn't give him time off, so he went over my head and asked my boss.
他知道我不会让他休假,所以直接去找我老板了。
We will be pleased to enter a business relationship with your firm.
我们很乐意与你们公司建立业务关系。
I believe I hen't reached the summit of my career.
我相信我还没有达到事业的巅峰。
He is a work addict.
他是个工作狂。
I hope you'll give the nod to the plan.
我希望你会同意这个计划。
He had made a real dog's breakfast of these accounts.
他把这些账目搞得一塌糊涂。
Her job is getting her nowhere.
她现在的工作没有什么前途。
Getting that job did a lot to boost her ego.
得到那份工作增加了她的信心。
We've been talking about the topic for hours but we keep going around in circles.
我们已经讨论这个问题很久,但是却总是没有进展。
The new intern promises well.
新来的实习生很有前途。
It has improved beyond measure.
情况大为改善。
To the point, please.
抓重点的说。
The two sides still differ over the plan.
双方对于计划仍有分歧。
I wouldn't go back to the job for all the tea in China.
我无论如何不会回去干那个工作了。
He plays second fiddle in the company.
他是公司的二把手。
We're over the hump now.
最困难的阶段已经过去了。
He is only a regular 9-to-5er.
他是一个平凡的朝九晚五的上班族。
I want to know all the ins and outs of the case.
我想了解这个案子的全部细节。
I hope I’m not in the way.
我希望没有造成妨碍。
He was the life and soul of the party last night.
昨晚他是宴会的中心人物。
She wanted a pay raise.
她想加薪。
As soon as we get the green light, we will start the work.
一得到许可,我们就始工作。
I he no stomach for the job.
我对这份工作毫无兴趣。
I'm all booked up.
我日程已经排满了,腾不出时间。
I asked for an advance.
我要求预支薪水。
I would kill for a chance to work with him.
为了得到和他一起工作的机会,我什么都可以。
Let us give them our sincerest applause and congratulations.
让我们给他们最热烈的掌声及祝贺!
Can I he the day off next Thursday?
我下周四能请一天假吗?
Are you here on business or for pleasure?
您来这儿是工作还是游玩?
He'll get that promotion eventually. Every dog has its day.
他终究会获得升职的。凡人皆有得意日。
John decided to play it by ear when he went for his interview.
约翰决定面试时见机行事。
All things ought to be rolling at 4:30.
所有的事情要在4:30始。
He gives the thumbs down on my plan.
他反对我的计划。
He is a bold thinker with lots of original ideas.
他敢于思考,富有创新观点。
John leaped at the offer to work overseas.
约翰欣然地接受了到海外工作的机会。[收起]