建立业务关系,实际上就是确定贸易对象。贸易对象选择得合适与否,决定着贸易的成败。在一般情况下,双方通过各 自的介绍或第三者的介绍,先摸清对方的资金信用、经营能力和业务范围等重要条件,然后再进行实质性的业务商讨。贸易双方只有在相互了解、彼此信赖的基础 上,才能进行积极地合作,并使双方贸易活动得以顺利地展。
大家都知道初次与外商,最有效的方法肯定是打电话,这里就是一些常用的初次用语,希望对大家有点点帮助。如果大家觉得还行,我会再放一些相关的对话和沟通用语上来的。谢谢!
第一次发帖,如果发错地方,请版主帮忙掉,多谢!!
basic expressions
1. we’ve come to know your name and address from the commercial counselor’s office of the chinese embassy in london.
我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。
2. by the courtesy of mr. black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.
承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。
3. we are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.
我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
4. your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by maple company.
枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。
5. our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.
我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。
6. we express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.
我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。
7. we shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.
我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。
8. we now ail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with iew to entering into business relations with you.
现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。
9. we are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.
我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。
10. your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.
你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。
11. we specialize in the export of japanese light industrial products and would like to trade with you in this line.
鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面展贸易。
12. our lines are mainly arts and crafts.
我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。
13. we he been in this line of business for more than twenty years.
我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。
14. your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.
来函悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。
15. in order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.
为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。
16. glad to see you in your company.
很高兴在贵公司见到您。
17. it’s only half an hour’s car ride.
只有半小时的车程。
18. suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.
如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。
19. it would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.
如果你们能将你们的销统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。
20. we would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.
我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。
conversations
dialogue 1
a: how do you do?
b: how do you do? nice to meet you, ms. smith. i’m jack stevens from the marketing department. here is my card.
a: it’s nice to meet you, mr. stevens.
b: please call me jack. he a seat, please.
a: thank you.
—你好!
—你好!很高兴见到你,史密斯小姐,我是市场部的杰克?斯蒂文斯。这是我的名片。
—很高兴见到你,斯蒂文斯先生。
—就叫我杰克吧。请坐。
—谢谢。
dialogue 2
a: ah, these are the machines we’re interested in. may we he a look at them?
b: certainly. but they are in the showroom.
a: is it far from here?
b: not very far. it’s only half an hour’s car ride. are you free now?
a: i will be free tomorrow aft- ernoon. suppose we make it, say three o’clock to- morrow afternoon. could you manage that?
b: yes. i’ll pick you up at your hotel.
—啊,这些就是我们感兴趣的机器。我们能看看吗?
—当然可以了,但它们在展示厅里。
—离这里远吗?
—不是很远。只有半个小时的车程。你现在有时间吗?
—明天下午我有时间。假如我们能去的话,那就明天下午三点吧。你方便吗?
—可以。我会来酒店接你们的。
dialogue 3
a: good morning. my name is mr. brown. i’m from australia. here is my card.
b: thank you. i’m pleased to meet you, mr. brown. my name is kathy perless, the representative of green textile import and export corporation.
a: pleased to meet you too, ms. perless. i trel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country. i must say i ha[收起]