1 ive come to make sure that your stay in beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
2 youre going out of your way for us, i believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 its just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 i think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
5 if he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 is there any way of ensuring well he enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 so our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 well lee some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 wed he to compare notes on what weve discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 thatll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 then wed he some ideas of what youll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 i cant say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 better he something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 itll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 but wouldnt you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 im afraid that wont be possible,much as wed like to.
尽管我们很想这样,但恐怕不行了。
17 weve got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 weve arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 here is a copy of itinerary we he worked out for you and your friends.would you please he a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?[收起]